Are you interested in obtaining a straighter, more attractive smile? Do you cringe at the idea of using traditional metal braces to cover your teeth for years while you work on your transformation? Are you ready to learn about alternative solutions such as clear aligner therapy?
Dr. Eric Wiitala of Scottsdale, AZ works with patients to help them in choosing the solution most appropriate for their smiles, and developing a treatment plan that works with their needs, desires, and budget. When patients approach Dr. Eric Wiitala to discuss orthodontic solutions, they are often excited to learn about an alternative called clear aligner therapy.
What is clear aligner therapy?
Instead of utilizing brackets glued to the teeth and wires for realigning the smile, clear aligner therapy works with plastic trays that are worn over the dental arch. The series of trays allows for progression from start to finish by wearing each tray for two weeks at a time. The aligner trays gently push teeth into proper alignment, while remaining comfortable and discrete. Clear aligner therapy is highly desired for many reasons.
What are the benefits of clear aligner therapy?
The advantages of using clear aligner therapy include:
- The opportunity to realign the teeth without metal appliances
- Affordability and flexible payment plans available with our practice
- Comfortable trays that are smooth and do not irritate the soft tissues of the mouth
- The chance to move teeth without brackets and wires and ensure discrete changes
- Patients involvement in transforming their smile from start to finish
- State-of-the-art digital impressions which ensure proper fit and function
These are the common benefits of using clear aligner therapy to straighten the teeth, especially for patients who have mild to moderate misalignment, malocclusion, or bite concerns.
Discover clear aligner therapy with Scottsdale, AZ area dentist
If you reside in the community and have been considering the advantages of clear aligner therapy, we welcome you to book an appointment at our practice to find out if you are a proper candidate. Our staff can be reached by calling (480) 657-6981 and visiting the office at 9755 North 90th Street.