Not all beautiful smiles start out that way. In many situations, patients with a beautiful smile may have had extensive cosmetic dentistry performed to achieve their dream smile! Dr. Eric Wiitala of Scottsdale, AZ encourages patients with imperfect smiles to ask him about repairing the issues and achieving their dream smile with full mouth rehabilitation.
What is full mouth rehabilitation?
The goal of full mouth rehabilitation, sometimes called a “smile makeover,” is to address a wide range of smile concerns. This may include the following issues:
- Tooth loss
- Broken teeth
- Stained/discolored teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Unusually shaped teeth
If any of the above concerns impact you, it might be time to connect with a cosmetic dentist to determine if full mouth rehabilitation is right for you. Each rehabilitation plan is custom-designed and tailored to a patient’s unique needs. No two smile makeovers are the same! With the help of Dr. Eric Wiitala, patients can achieve more attractive smiles with a combination of cosmetic and restorative services.
What treatments are performed within a smile makeover?
Full mouth rehabilitation plans are designed to help patients with a wide range of dental concerns. Many rehabilitation plans include procedures such as:
- Dental implants – dental implants can replace one tooth or several teeth depending on how they are utilized
- Dental crowns – crowns cover the exposed portion of the tooth to cover imperfections and strengthen a weakened tooth
- Porcelain veneers – covering imperfections near the front of the smile is simple with the use of custom-made porcelain veneers that bond onto the anterior teeth to change their appearance
- Dental bonding – many minor issues can be repaired with the use of composite resin bonding
- Tooth-colored fillings – areas of decay can be treated with the use of tooth-colored fillings, which make them practically indistinguishable from the natural tooth structure
- Professional teeth whitening – many patients with dull or discolored smiles can use teeth whitening to brighten the tooth enamel and maintain their brighter, whiter smile for years
Enjoy full mouth rehabilitation with Scottsdale, AZ area dentist
A combination of dental issues can be easily addressed with full mouth rehabilitation services. If you would like to learn more about creating a treatment plan for your smile and you live in the community of Scottsdale, AZ, Dr. Eric Wiitala encourages you to book a consultation visit by calling (480) 657-6981. Our team of professionals are conveniently located at 9755 North 90th Street and accepts new patients and families seeking quality dental care.