Dr. Eric Wiitala
Originally from Vancouver Washington, Dr. Wiitala received his bachelor’s degree in Biology from Pacific Lutheran University. There he was a standout scholar athlete playing 4 years of collegiate baseball. He earned his Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree in 1999 from Indiana University and has been creating beautiful healthy smiles ever since. He is a member in good standing with the American Dental Association, American Academy of Facial Esthetics and the Arizona Dental Board.
When away from his office, Dr. Wiitala has special interest in health and fitness. An avid snow skier and golfer he truly enjoys the outdoors with his family and friends.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.